Monday, December 31, 2007

Achieve Your Dreams

Well...last year I left one publisher for another and by the time the year ended, I had two books in print and nine released as ebooks. Two more books were supposed to be in print by the end of December, but my publisher had family problems and she got sick.
I created and uploaded four book trailers for all the books that have been published. Signed a contract for my tenth book which will be released January 1, 2008 and I am presently working on a book trailer for that book. I've joined I don't know how many Ning groups and uploaded all my books and trailers on each and every one them, and did a book tour with a very creative lady. Set up my own blog and a myspace account. And have finally persuaded a gift store owner to purchase and carry my books in his stores.
Meanwhile, my husband and I have been running back and forth from Colorado to Illinois back to Massachusetts to attend to funerals and to take care of his sister's and brother in law's estates, and putting up with relatives who seemed to have materialized from out of the woodwork. Both passed away last year. His sister in February and her husband in October ...and that's not over yet.
Meanwhile, I am hoping to get my husband's manuscript approved and published so I am working on getting that together to submit. Other than that, nothing much. :)! Oh, I almost forgot. I am going to be interviewed on Phil Harris's Blog Radio Show on January 14 at 8:00 pm. How cool is that? *grin* (Of course, I won't be alone, they'll be four others with me as well, but still...) :)

Best,
Elena
Elena Dorothy Bowman
************************************
Journey to the Rim of Space and Beyond
http://elenadb.home.comcast.net
http://www.sarahslanding.com
http://www.myspace.com/elenabowmanauthor
http://elenadorothybowmansbooks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mary Emma Allen said...

Wow! Congratulations on all your achievements...and taking care of family situations along the way.
Have a wonderful 2008.