Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Virutal Tour

Well, it's the second day of the tour, we had the Fourth of July off. Went to my brother's home in Duxbury, to enjoy the Fourth with relatives and friends. My husband and I brought 50 giant hotdogs and buns to match, others had a combination of great dishes for everyone...not to mention the more adult drinks for the grown-ups and soda for the kids. My brother has an olympic size pool in his backyard and the kids were having a ball, diving and swimming. Splashing the adults was out. Anyone who did that was immediately removed from the pool. While I was sitting at the "bar" minding my own business and drinking a cup of punch...non-alcoholic...I was stung by a bee. Of all the people there, the bee made a direct dive toward me. Wouldn't you know it. Last year I was the only one who tripped over his newly inlaid patio and hit my head on the red bricks. Everyone thought I had really knocked myself out. But I have a hard head and all turned out well. Can't wait to see what happens next year. Well that's it for now, have to get back to the tour blog.

1 comment:

Jim Thomson said...

Thanks for post!!

Smart Virtual Office Singapore believes that the service for Virtual Office should be simple and it is. virtual office temps http://bit.ly/a73FFf