Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Video Trailers

Hi All:

I've been busy working away on my video trailers for my books. As you may know I have already uploaded the Sarah's Landing Series video on YouTube as well as a number of other sites, eight in all counting Youtube. Right now I am working on videos for my other books and searching through royalty free music to see what would fit. Some of the tunes I like are much too short to even think about, but I am diligently going through them. I think I've got the Legacy Series set to go except for a change in a cover. Then, there are the other two books that I need a video for...or perhaps three, I haven't heard back about my last submission to my publisher, but I know she has been very busy. I did send back two print galleys for Sarah's Landing-I-Contact and for the last book in the Legacy Series, Adams Point and waiting on them as well. The tentative date for the release of Sarah's Landing-I-Contact, is December. It should be up on Amazon.com and the new ISBN for this edition is: 1-59431-497-7. As to Adams Point, I haven't seen the release date as yet, but when I do I will post it. In the meantime, I believe there is the possibility of pre-ordering the books from Amazon. The ISBN for Adams Point is: 1-59431-452-7. I will post the Legacy Series video on the same sites I posted the first one with. This time, there will be music with it. If it stays the same the music is called Comfortable Mystery by Kevin MacLeod. Guess that's it for now.

As always, best wishes to all of you and may all your dreams come true.

Elena

No comments: